Class is in session and enrollment is open! Unicorn University is for the individual who wants to be financially independent and ready to take their business to the next level.
We will be teaching you:
1. How to create content for FREE
2. What apps to use for creative marketing and IG post
3. How to take your own photos and not use stock images
4. How to design your own website for FREE
5. How to advertise
6. How to make your first $10,000 in sales
7. How create look books and mood boards
8. How to establish your customer base
9. How to plan your rollout
10. How to manufacture your own clothes
11. How to brand your business
12. How to buy wholesale vs. developing and creative your own brand
13, You will also be given a vendor list
Unicorn University is for you if:
- You need someone who can push you and doesn’t pull you back
- You’re ready to learn how to build a solid team
- You need help with developing a creative vision for your business or brand
- You haven’t found your voice and get taken over by insecurity and doubt
- You need help creating consistent content and establishing your business or brand’s identity
- You’re constantly investing in your business and not seeing a profit
- You’re overwhelmed with day-to-day planning and want to learn how to create a “plan ahead” schedule
From The Instructor’s Desk:
“I’m simply here to share what I’ve learned and to help the next generation of entrepreneurs. I’m not here to be a role model, I’m here to show you how I created a successful business and provide you with tools to help you avoid the mistakes that I’ve made and make your business work for you. This is a class for those who want to learn from the experiences that have helped me.
I’ve learned all the ins and outs of running a brand on my own and I’m now prepared to show other individuals how to make their ideas work for them as a career. I’m 7 years in now and wish there was a class I could have taken to help me avoid some of the obstacles that came with being a full-time entrepreneur and mom.
Those who enroll in Unicorn University have to know, I have gone through all of this: winning, losing, investing too much, not investing enough, experiencing insecurity, sourcing vendors, manufacturing, and being a one-woman team. I’ve been hands on in every aspect of my business -- designing clothes, facilitating collaborations, creating content, marketing, developing brand rollouts, and much more.
There’s a lot more, but you have to attend the class to get the full scoop!
I have never had the opportunity to share the many lessons I’ve learned while building two successful brands -- One being an online boutique that was solely wholesale and the other manufacturing and building my own successful clothing brand.
Unicorn University isn’t just a classroom, it’s a movement for the next wave of bosses who are ready to build businesses that go past Instagram likes and want to generate money every single day.